Thursday, September 18, 2008

MOPS

I know it's late, but I have to blog just a bit about our MOPS meeting tonight! Our Father was honored tonight by what took place there!

God's heart was blessed, I'm sure of it!

The fellowship, the fun, the inspiration, the music, the food, the craft...everything was incredible! We had a good crowd of Mommies there, too!













God told me a few weeks back that our MOPS group was going to be about content this year...not numbers. Last year was a fantastic year for our MOPS at Grace Mommies! But God is blessing this year, too, and it's going to be a huge blessing for all who participate!!!! I truly have a desire to see these precious Moms grow in their walk with Christ. And if they don't have a relationship with Him, I pray that they come to know Him this year, as we minister to the MOPS Mommies.

God doesn't mess around, folks! When your heart is right, He'll bless your actions in a big way.

Our Leadership Team is TO DIE FOR!!! I'm amazed...just amazed. I was commenting to several friends tonight about how much our Team has matured. And I'm not speaking about maturity in the sense of acting like a child. I'm talking about how confident and settled these Ladies are in what they've been called to do this year. Everyone works so well together...it's ridiculous sometimes! A holy kind of ridiculous!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!! Our team is committed to praying for the MOPS Mommies this year, and for each other. It's an incredible support for us all.















I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus the Nazarene, and wonder how He could love me...a sinner, condemned, unclean.


How marvelous! How wonderful!
And my song shall ever be!!!!
How marvelous!
How wonderful is my Saviors love for me...

No comments: