Monday, January 19, 2009

SO TODAY I PLAYED IN THE SNOW!!!

So today...I tackled the issue of spending time w/the kids doing something different than I normally would do...

I put on some warm socks and my tennis shoes...my sweater and Dean's barn coat...and went outside in the snow.
Scarlett & Luke stayed behind to watch Luke's FAVORITE..."Kung Fu Panda".

I took pictures of the girls playing and building their snow-lady, and helped Tyler pick up the rocks from the grass. I visited with Tyler and his friend, Tanner. Then we all came in, ate lunch, and watched an episode of Magnum PI.

That's LIVING out my list for today. Although my husband is coming home from work RIGHT NOW, and we'll get a few minutes out together...which is quite rare...
so that counts as LIVING, too!!!

"...and I'm gonna praise YOU! I'm gonna praise YOU!!!"

No comments: