Tuesday, November 25, 2008

He's In The Details...

I'm so excited! My mind has been blown yet again by Him. My God!!!! He's simply...mindblowing!!!

A precious Lady photographer in our MOPS group photographed our family after church yesterday. She posted a few of the pictures on her blog tonight. I'm amazed.

In talking with Hope, she shared some perspective with me about her photography work. And her passion to do it for the glory of God. I love to hear people tell their story. As we stood in my driveway yesterday, I was so encouraged to hear her speak of God as though He whispers to her and tells her specifically how to use her gifts for Him.

He really does whisper to us.

Unless of course, we don't pay Him any attention. Then...He yells! Something I know about first hand. But that's a different blog on a different night!

Guess what else He tells us...? How to use our gifts to bless His heart...and the hearts of others. I can't tell you just how much my heart has been blessed with Hope's pictures. The sheer joy in her obediance to Him has surely spilled over the sides of God's gigantic heart, and into my emotional one! For when He tells you how to use the gifts that HE gave you to begin with...He's actually telling you the way it was meant to be. The way He created it to be. And the details of the gifted actions from an obediant heart are overwhelming.

In a good way, of course!

Ooooooo! I love the details!

The graceful sheep that He created, being observed by the tiny toddler that He carefully formed.

Meme, the sheep, being watched by the miracle little girl that God made healthy and normal.

The two love-birds that God joined together and created a family around, enjoying an afternoon in the sunshine.

And all of that from the eye of a gifted photographer and the Holy perspective of God.

Simply breathtaking.

And I'll be sharing them with you soon...

But until then, here's a preview: http://daisymayphotographybyhope.blogspot.com/

God Bless You & remember throughout your Tuesday...God is in the details!

No comments: